Announcement

*Our signature style is "Clean, Clear and Natural Candid shots". If you like our style, please email to us at momentspix@live.com for more details of our quote. Thanks :)*

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ken & Yvonne Actual Day & Church Wedding - 19.05.2012

Professional Wedding Photographer in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Euro Cup 2012 is coming soon! Woohoo!
Alright, i know the above statement does not relate anything about it in this blog :p I'm just excited about football but too bad I'll not be able to watch it in June as I'll be full with weddings again!

Ken & Yvonne....the first time I met them last year (2011), they were both friendly, alot to talk, smiling, happy and 'bubblyish'....hah, i hope that's a word. At that time, I forsee that we will have great natural shots of them both and in this post, shows it all ;)

Their Wedding Reception was held at Concorde Hotel, KL.










No comments:

Category List