Announcement

*Our signature style is "Clean, Clear and Natural Candid shots". If you like our style, please email to us at momentspix@live.com for more details of our quote. Thanks :)*

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keane & Kay's Actual Day Wedding 06.05.2012

Professional Wedding Photographer in Malaysia
Is Lady Gaga's concert cancelled in Asia? Gosh, wouldn't that be a pity that we can't see her perform live. She is really the most daring and gifted artist. Well, I did see 'Lady Gaga Man' during Keane & Kay's Actual Day wedding :)

One of the Hengdai had to dressed up as lady gaga. And he was pretty handsome ;)

Ok, back to this lovely couple, Keane & Kay. I love their names, K& K, it's like they are meant for each other. I'm happy that they have chosen my team to be their official photographer and videographer. Here are some photos for your viewing first as I'm quite loaded with photos & albums to deliver by end May!



No comments:

Category List