Announcement

*Our signature style is "Clean, Clear and Natural Candid shots". If you like our style, please email to us at momentspix@live.com for more details of our quote. Thanks :)*

Friday, October 30, 2015

Acrix & Wai Kee Actual Day ~ 20 Sept 2015

When I first saw them on their actual day, I thought they were from Korea :)
Wai Kee looks absolutely gorgeous and Acrix really looks like a Korean guy. Wai Kee had her make-up and preparations at 4 Points Hotel, Puchong. This hotel is just in the right place...when the sun rises, rays of sunlight flooded the room and we got just the perfect shot ;)

Their dinner was held at Moon Palace, Bandar Puteri Puchong.





4 comments:

Emy Watson said...

Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
It really gives me an insight on this topic.
Winnipeg Web Design

Jr. Williams said...

Best website to sell your photography?
video services

Jhon Marshal said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me.
Video Production

Jr. Williams said...

The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you!
Singapore corporate video

Category List