Announcement

*Our signature style is "Clean, Clear and Natural Candid shots". If you like our style, please email to us at momentspix@live.com for more details of our quote. Thanks :)*

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kids Birthday Parties Photography

We actually do alot of birthday parties photography too but I don't upload much photos in my blog due to privacy issues.

I just love the cakes and decos that the mummies have put so much effort in preparing. I remember when i was small, my mother will cook up a feast and baked the biggest cake i've ever seen! maybe bcos i was small at that time and the cake looks big to me ;)

Now, we have cupcakes! Fondant icings, edible dolls, trains, m&m....and so many more!








 











1 comment:

Kids Party Entertainment in Miami said...

Kids Birthday parties are very important for kids and photography at the birthday party become a source of immortal happiness on the face kids.

Category List